We take very seriously the satisfaction of our customers and will do everything in our power to make sure that every single customer is satisfied and happy with their Denibi experience.
A pre-order is the reservation of an item that is not yet available for sale, but will be soon. An estimated delivery date is indicated for each pre-order item within the product page.
- Mixed order consisting of currently available and pre-order items: the products will be dispatched at two different times, but you will be charged only once for the shipping fees.
- Order consisting of pre-order items with different delivery dates: the products will be shipped together on the latest estimated delivery date.
All pre-orders are charged up front. As all garments go into production at the time of the order, the customer pays the entire pre-order amount during the initial checkout.
Spain (except the Canary Islands, Ceuta, and Melilla): 24/48 hours. (Free)
Rest of Europe: 2-3 business days. (Free)
International: 2-3 business days. 40 Euros (Free for purchases of 1,000 Euros or more).
International shipping may subject to local customs import duties or taxes based on the destination country. Such duties and fees will be borne by the customer on top of the shipping cost.
Every shipment is insured from theft and accidental damages at no extra costs for the customer. This insurance expires after delivery.
If you have any question regarding shipping and delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, we will offer you a full refund within 14 days of purchase using a pre-paid return label included in the package. The refund will be processed as soon as the item is received and reviewed by our customer care service department. Please allow up to 25 business days for the credit to post to your account. (“Business days” are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays).
- You must have an original receipt to complete your return.
- The merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, and accompanied by its original tags.
- Footwear must also be accompanied by the original shoe box in its original condition.
- Custom products are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes or alterations.
*All Limited Edition items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged at anytime.
*Free returns are subject to a limit of one return per order.
*Customs charges are at your expense if you return an order from a country different to that of the initial delivery.
If you have any question regarding returns or exchanges, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.